Very Good Things: Friday Night
- I finally started “Wallander,” the TV show, and yes, it is awesome.
- I am almost, almost done with my first novel.
- My mom got published in a food blog. Go congratulate her here!
- Roasted seaweed snacks are SO good.
- I entered a short, short story writing contest.
- Comic-Con is in a couple weeks!! (I haven’t decided if I’m going as Drusilla from “Buffy” or as a Weeping Angel from “Doctor Who.”)
- Singing in the car without judgement.
- I finally got AC/DC’s “Back in Black” after waiting to purchase it for the longest time. Literally every song has been on repeat for the past week.
That is all.
Share with your friends, this is rally really good!
I got this published as of today - a recipe, Imagine that!
And I don’t like the kitchen, so if you make one, you won’t be in the kitchen very long…
Just Uploaded the recipe! click to get it from my blog!!!
This is a variation of a cottage cheese quiche I make where I added vegan bacon and spinach to the recipe. It is so easy to make and is quite delicious. Convo me if you would like to know how to make. Makes two pies every time I make it and is great for having a meal when you are tired after a long day waiting for you and your microwave…
FEAST your eyes on these awesome holiday treats for Thanksgiving. As part of this beautiful Etsy Treasury List, please take a moment to give thanks by visiting their shops! Mine part is the Denyer Designs Thanksgiving Turkey Centerpiece, www.etsy.com/shop/buddyschild.
Starting TODAY at MIDNIGHT, in honor of all (including mine) THOSE who’s BIRTHDAY is October 4TH, I am having a sale at my Etsy Store. Buy any FOUR products get 10% off. It is the first 10-4 over and out sale and it all ends Midnight Oct. 4th. Some items you can order multiples of, others are “once they are sold, they are gone” type of products! So go shopping and help me celebrate my birthday in grand style! Use this coupon code: 10FOR4SPECIAL. The photo is the cake I made for my son’s birthday.