Very Good Things: Friday Night
- I finally started “Wallander,” the TV show, and yes, it is awesome.
- I am almost, almost done with my first novel.
- My mom got published in a food blog. Go congratulate her here!
- Roasted seaweed snacks are SO good.
- I entered a short, short story writing contest.
- Comic-Con is in a couple weeks!! (I haven’t decided if I’m going as Drusilla from “Buffy” or as a Weeping Angel from “Doctor Who.”)
- Singing in the car without judgement.
- I finally got AC/DC’s “Back in Black” after waiting to purchase it for the longest time. Literally every song has been on repeat for the past week.
That is all.
Share with your friends, this is rally really good!